Manager: Maria Maddalena Canella
Telephone: +39 071 808401
The analysis laboratory is located in:
Via Roncaglia, 20
60035 Jesi (AN)
tel +39 071 8081
fax +39 0731 221084
The A.S.S.A.M. Regional Agrochemical Centre of Jesi to support the regional agricultural, food farming, live stock and agro-environmental sectors manages 4 areas of complex and interlinked activities:
ANALITICAL CHECKS on animal, plant and environmental matrices
- honey and beehive products;
- cereals and derivatives;
- vegetable oils and fats;
- milk and dairy products;
- human and livestock foods;
- staple oils from medicinal plants;
- microbiological analysis on water and food;
- research on contaminants (phytosanitary products, mycotoxins, heavy metals etc.) on food and environmental matrices;
- analytical characterisation of product parameters of typical productions (i.e.. Melissopalynology on honey, chemical and sensorial analysis on different matrices as honey, olive oils, cheese, artichoke, wine, bread, pane, cured meats, etc.....) in collaboration with the A.S.S.A.M. laboratory for sensorial analysis
RESEARCH AND TRIAL TESTS
The laboratory takes part in private and public funded research projects to inform and technically support farms, public and private institutions.
It collaborates with external test laboratories, by means of ring-tests, to improve analytical activities. It belongs to the SILPA network (Italian association of public agrochemical laboratories).
Its services address mainly public institutions as the Marche Region, local governments, Universities, institutional supervisory bodies, trade associations, cooperatives, producers associations or consortia and farms.
The analytical and experimental results are disseminated by means of:
• Articles on scientific and specialized magazines;
• Conferences and seminars;
• Technical meetings, etc...
Moreover the Agrochemical Centre organizes professional and technical courses as well as the Quality Award of the Marche Honey.
According to the Regional Law 33/2012, “Regional regulations on beekeeping”, the Centre together with other ASSAM operational centres, carries out analytical, promotion and training activities concerning beekeeping.
Since 2011, the Laboratory has been accredited for chemical-physical, microbiological and microscopic tests on milk, honey and olive oils and other products for human and animal consumption. The Laboratory works in full compliance with the standard UNI CEI EN / ISO 17025 and is registered in the regional list of laboratories analyzing food enterprises which are legally required of self monitoring.
A detailed description of the provided services is available on the “Public Services Charter” or directly contacting the laboratory.
FOR ALERTS OR SUGGESTIONS contact ASSAM